The Alliance Against Family Violence and Sexual Assault serves women, men, teens, and children who are survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Services include:
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Emergency Shelter, Food (Up to 60 days.)
- 24-Hour Hospital Accompaniment
- Transitional Housing (Up to 24 months.)
- Licensed Childcare (Ages 0-5 years)
- Individual and Group Counseling (Adults and Children)
- Child Abuse Treatment (CHAT) Program
- Human Trafficking Victim Advocacy
- Domestic Violence Awareness Groups
- Teen Domestic Violence Awareness Group
- Child Sexual Assault Awareness Group (Ages 3 – 12)
- Children Affected by Domestic Violence Groups (Ages 3 – 12)
- Court Accompaniment and Legal Advocacy
- Assistance with Temporary Restraining Orders
- Employment and Housing Search and Placement
- Community Outreach
- Education and Job Skills Training
- Case Management
- Prevention & Education Workshops for Businesses and Schools
- CSUB Campus Sexual Assault Advocacy
- Self-Defense Classes
- Certified Domestic Violence Volunteer Training
- Certified Sexual Assault Volunteer Training
- Bilingual Staff (English/Spanish)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (S.A.R.T.)
Alliance Walk-in and Case Management and Counseling services:
1921 19th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301
Walk-in Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Counseling is by appointment only
If you need immediate assistance, please call our 24-hour Crisis Hotline at 661-327-1091 or toll free (800) 273-7713.
Your donation is critical to our efforts to heal sexual assault and family violence, educate the public, and create hope in our communities.
AAFVSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and do not represent payment for goods or services received.
AAFVSA protects our donors’ confidential information. We never sell, trade, or publish a donor's personal information.
Thank you for considering to help those that need help.