The Alliance Against Family Violence and Sexual Assault serves women, men, teens, and children who are survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Services include:
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Emergency Shelter, Food (Up to 60 days.)
- 24-Hour Hospital Accompaniment
- Transitional Housing (Up to 24 months.)
- Licensed Childcare (Ages 0-5 years)
- Individual and Group Counseling (Adults and Children)
- Failure to Protect Groups (Adults)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Groups
- Teen Domestic Violence Awareness Group
- Child Sexual Assault Awareness Group (Ages 3 – 12)
- Children Affected by Domestic Violence Groups (Ages 3 – 12)
- Court Accompaniment and Legal Advocacy
- Assistance with Temporary Restraining Orders
- Employment and Housing Search and Placement
- Education and Job Skills Training
- Case Management
- Rapid Re-Housing Assistance
- Self-Defense Classes
- Certified Domestic Violence Volunteer Training
- Certified Sexual Assault Volunteer Training
- Bilingual Staff (English/Spanish)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (S.A.R.T.)
- Domestic Abuse Response Team (D.A.R.T.)
The majority of Alliance’s services are offered out of the main Outreach Center at 1921 19th Street in downtown Bakersfield. To learn more about Alliance services during business hours call 661-322-0931.
Alliance Walk In Hours:
Mondays: 10 am – 4 pm
Tuesdays: 10 am – 4 pm
Wednesdays: 10 am – 4 pm
Thursdays: 10 am- 4 pm
Fridays: 10 am – 3 pm
Your donation is critical to our efforts to heal sexual assault and family violence, educate the public, and create hope in our communities.
AAFVSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and do not represent payment for goods or services received.
AAFVSA protects our donors’ confidential information. We never sell, trade, or publish a donor's personal information.
Thank you for considering to help those that need help.